Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Monday

Did ya miss me?  Just checking to see how many of you actually check my menu, so I skipped a week.

We were all sick over Easter and then drug it out throughout Spring break. The menu was hit and miss at best.. I only managed to make one meal. The rest were Left Overs or courtesy Grandparents! My one meal: Roasted Chicken & Veggies and I forgot to take a picture. But I will post the recipe soon, along with a few others I have pictures of and haven't posted yet. So stay tuned!

so we'll try for this week!

Monday: BBQ Chicken & Rice
Tuesday: Lasagna Casserole
Wednesday: Beef & Scalloped Potatoes
Thursday: Jason's Special Sauce
Friday: Pork & Bean Soup

3 comments:

  1. YES I've missed you! :) I kept checking just in case you were going to post late! I love to check out your menu and get new ideas!!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you too! I am making the malibu chicken that you posted. Do you mind if I refer to your blog when I post it on my weekly menu on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check about every other day. I did miss you. And I know I'm a lousy friend for not calling you when I said I would. But here is a link to a digital recipe magazine that you could get some ideas from.
    http://freecrescentsdigitalmagazine.pillsbury.com/PBCrescentsDigitalOffer/Default.aspx?WT.mc_id=paid_search_100209_636117&WT.srch=1&esrc=14679

    ReplyDelete

What do you serve this with? Thanks for your input!