Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Monday

This past week looked something like this...

Monday: Tomato Mac & Corn
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken and Rice with Green Beans
Wednesday: Taco Salad
Thursday: Frozen Pizza
Friday: Steak & Potatoes
Saturday: Bajio Mexican Grill & The Drowsy Chaperone
Sunday: Ate dinner at my parent's and had Dad's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup & Mashed Potatoes

Every week I *try* to do a variety of meals, one pasta, one rice, one ground beef, one chicken, one potatoes, one slow cooker....

I very quickly run out of slow cooker ideas. Do you have a favorite you will share with me?!

2 comments:

  1. You don't know me, but I am Kristi's sister in law and she gave me your blog address. Anyway, I just received an email with a ton of slow cooker recipes. If you are interested let me know and I can email it to you. Or I can send it to Kristi and she can forward it to you. You have a great blog, I have made a couple of your recipes and my family has loved them. Thanks! Jessica Rowley

    ReplyDelete

What do you serve this with? Thanks for your input!