Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dad's Lasagna


1/2 lb ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
9 Lasagna noodles
16oz tub cottage cheese
3 eggs
2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese



Directions

Cook noodles. Brown ground beef (I season mine with lemon pepper, onion powder & garlic powder); Mix spaghetti sauce and ground beef. In a separate bowl mix eggs and cottage cheese. In a 2 quart baking dish layer: noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mixture then cheese. Repeat layering, ending with cheese. Cover tightly with foil.  Bake at 375 F for 1 hour.

Serving Suggestions


I serve with salad and garlic bread.  YUM! :)
 
 

side note: I had half a jar of spaghetti sauce in my fridge so I used that and added a jar of my canned tomatoes to the sauce seasoning with Italian seasoning, onion & garlic powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you serve this with? Thanks for your input!